Sew Make Time!

This is oftentimes hard to do and if you're like me, you sometimes reach a point where you just need to sew. I seem to get more sewing done after 11pm then at any other time....

19 October 2009

Pay It Forward

Have you heard about Pay It Forward? How fun---I'm ready to play--or do you say pay?
I'm hoping to connect with Sarah of Sewn to pay it forward...and then the fun begins for me to find three individuals to pay it forward. Any takers?

Here's how it works.
1. I will make a little something for the first three people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it!
2. I will have 365 days to do it in.
What's the catch? To get a handmade prezzie from me, you have to play too.
1. You must have a blog.
2. BEFORE you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, and display the Pay It Forward button.

3 Comments:

Blogger wishes, true and kind said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:12 PM  
Blogger lajamison said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wondered if you were still doing your pay it forward? I am working on putting it on my blog as we speak, but I won't actually post it until I hear a little more about it. Thanks!

5:18 PM  
Blogger lajamison said...

I would love to pay/play. I am posting on my blog now.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home